• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

6pm FYI (sale On 5/14/12)

I have 4 pairs of Whiskers, 3 of which are the ti frame. They are extremely light to wear and the replacement nose pads and ear pieces are only $9. They are an all purpose frame in other words you can wear them with a suit and tie or shorts and a shirt. I always keep a pair in my vehicle as they fit nicely in the factory overhead sunglass storage pocket. If you can get a ti frame, do it and down the road pick up some extra lenses

Well that sale is over. Everything jumped back up in price again this morning. I'm glad I jumped on the Alpha Blue (aka white) Jupiters yesterday!

NiGHTSx2 said:
Thanks! I've almost got a complete collection of Jupiter and Jupiter LX now. I'm only missing the polished black frames...because it's so hard to bring myself to buy something so common and boring with all the better colorways.

Do you have the troy lee designs Rizla Suzuki jupiters?
6098216987_8fc60a3ee9_z.jpg

Do you have the troy lee designs Rizla Suzuki jupiters?
6098216987_8fc60a3ee9_z.jpg

Nope! I never really wanted that one. It's a bit too NASCAR-ish for my tastes. Plus, the gradient lenses don't work for me either. The white TLD glasses are awesome...but the C100 will always be the ultimate Jupiter in my book.

I'm at the point in my collection now where I have to decide if I want to shell out cash for shades that I don't really like, just to be a completionist. For now, the answer is no.

Back