1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. kujo_3

kujo_3 Oakley Enthusiast Premium Member

Just wanted to share my experience. Last week I ordered 6pm's last pair of LOCOG Scalpels. When the package arrived the LOCOG box was in there, but with the wrong glasses inside. I received a pair of Navy Dispatch 2's. 6pm's customer service was great, mailing them back and getting a refund. Only problem is now they are sold out of the pair I ordered.this was my second purchase through them, and will continue to shop with them.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. spin_nin

spin_nin Oakley Expert

Similar thing happened to me with 6pm.com. I ordered (surprise) two Crankcase sunglasses. What I got was one Crankcase and one Holbrook. CS was great, but they were sold out of the other glasses so I had to find them elsewhere.

3. i am rich

i am rich The Silly Collector!

4. kujo_3

kujo_3 Oakley Enthusiast Premium Member

Sounds like similar experiences. As long as they keep their customer service up, I'll continue to shop there. Beggars can't be choosers at those prices. Also makes it difficult when dealing with such limited quantities.

i am rich likes this.
  5. RexxCastle

RexxCastle Oakley Enthusiast

i just got my order in today and hadn't opened all the boxes. Just went and did that after reading this and its all good thank goodness.

kujo_3 likes this.