• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

6th Buy Of 2013

Yes I do but unfortunately life's other expenses are catching up so after the 2 or maybe 3 new pairs coming in next week, I wont be buying any glasses for at least 2 weeks so I could pay bills and give my wallet a little breather lol

I thought you're gonna resume purchasing after 2 months. 2 weeks? You're wallet recovers really fast! Lol!
Nice pick up my friend!

I thought you're gonna resume purchasing after 2 months. 2 weeks? You're wallet recovers really fast! Lol!
Nice pick up my friend!

Thanks, not really that's why I'll try to limit my buying of glasses, don't get me wrong I love collecting Oakley's obviously but financially speaking it does stress me out at times lol

If you keep going at your current rate you're gonna en up with 60-80 more pairs by the end of the year!!! :thumb:

If you keep going at your current rate you're gonna en up with 60-80 more pairs by the end of the year!!! :thumb:

Oh never thought of that, by the way I'm definitely going to be joining the century club very soon, think I need to count my glasses so I know when I'll hit the 100 mark and which pair will be my 100th pair :rockon:

Oh never thought of that, by the way I'm definitely going to be joining the century club very soon, think I need to count my glasses so I know when I'll hit the 100 mark and which pair will be my 100th pair :rockon:

Ya might end up being a shelf whore. ;)

Back