• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

70 X Metal Colourways, 67 Down, 3 To Go.

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Username Hidden said:
Hey Romeo..........wasn't "JG" actually shared by 2 models?....the X Metal/Gold and the Polished/G30....or am I misunderstanding your post?

Yes, Dyeraudio, JG###### was the serial for Juliet - Polished - G30 04-118, but in effect this does not 'share' JG' with 04-112, since the former is a Polished frame, the latter X Metal.

Some people reacted to this post.
ah....gotcha.....

Username Hidden said:
The 'Purple' Juliet was not an official, production issue with a part code so is not among the 70. It is a long story but I once had a 'Frankenstein' Juliet which had one straight arm in purple with the other arm a different colour and a Ti Clear lens, it was constructed from different coloured parts and looked a mess, so it was returned. Unreleased factory X Metals are another matter but would include; Romeo - Copper - Black, Romeo - Polished Black Chrome - Black, and Penny - Carbon - +Red. I do have a couple of custom Mars and a Juliet with lime orbitals, copper nose piece, and X Metal hammer stems and emerald lens. I had the Polished Chrome Romeo but it was included with the emerald Mars theft, and for sure getting another of that will be truly impossible.

Ok this is the 2nd time I have seen these referenced and I have yet to see any pictures of this "unicorn" if you will... I know RVF doesn't have a camera for some reason but does anyone have pictures PLEASE!!

Oh by the way, RVF I missed those Trench's the other day on EBay... Was not happy about that at all :sad:

yqu4egap.jpg

? That is not a copper Romeo lol

Username Hidden said:

Damn .......nothing gets past you does it......not a SINGLE post on this Forum by anyone in any thread gets past you.......

Username Hidden said:

Still fun, I haven't seen the purple Juliet before.

Username Hidden said:
Damn .......nothing gets past you does it......not a SINGLE post on this Forum by anyone in any thread gets past you.......

Not usually. I do my best. :thumb:

Username Hidden said:
Still fun, I haven't seen the purple Juliet before.

They're pretty cool. Idk that fear gear appreciates everyone stealing and posting his pics though.

Aren't they like a 1/3 factory custom that got stolen/smuggled out?

Username Hidden said:
They're pretty cool. Idk that fear gear appreciates everyone stealing and posting his pics though.

Aren't they like a 1/3 factory custom that got stolen/smuggled out?

Yeah.....and I'm sure he appreciates you implicating on a worldwide Forum that he may have one too......awesome