• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

70 X Metal Colourways, 67 Down, 3 To Go.

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Ok guys can we stay on track here and try to help romeo

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
Yeah.....and I'm sure he appreciates you implicating on a worldwide Forum that he may have one too......awesome

:rolleyes:

What's your deal man? If you've got a problem, take it to pms.

And sorry Romeo, for the thread misdirection.

Username Hidden said:
Ok this is the 2nd time I have seen these referenced and I have yet to see any pictures of this "unicorn" if you will... I know RVF doesn't have a camera for some reason but does anyone have pictures PLEASE!!

Oh by the way, RVF I missed those Trench's the other day on EBay... Was not happy about that at all :sad:

The Romeo - Copper - Black does exist, and the reliable information I had about it's existence I received in June 2008 which confirmed one pair was made for a fighter/boxer. I have heard there were a handful more pairs of which at least one was sold by total_o some years ago. I read it that one may have been made for a boxer, but a few others may have been made as well. I have seen pictures on the O Review, but I cannot confirm they were of the genuine glass, taking into account it is a frame colour that could be duplicated. I do not have a camera for the reason I am not interested and in any event could not help with any pictures as I do not have the pair. I would consider you would need to see one 'in the flesh' to be sure it was genuine, unless a picture or the item was made available from an extremely honest and reliable source.

Username Hidden said:
The Romeo - Copper - Black does exist, and the reliable information I had about it's existence I received in June 2008 which confirmed one pair was made for a fighter/boxer. I have heard there were a handful more pairs of which at least one was sold by total_o some years ago. I read it that one may have been made for a boxer, but a few others may have been made as well. I have seen pictures on the O Review, but I cannot confirm they were of the genuine glass, taking into account it is a frame colour that could be duplicated. I do not have a camera for the reason I am not interested and in any event could not help with any pictures as I do not have the pair. I would consider you would need to see one 'in the flesh' to be sure it was genuine, unless a picture or the item was made available from an extremely honest and reliable source.

Wasn't there a carbon one too?

Username Hidden said:

Thanks for the info and I was only giving you grief about the camera as I have seen it come up a few different times here in the forums about you not having one :)

I agree that it would be best to see a set in the flesh or a very trusted source.