• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Ewww, dude, it was a joke. Don't go all Human Centipede on us.

:laugh:
you know human centipede was only the first, there is a 2nd human centipede film coming out soon with even more victims. i saw the first and enjoyed it. i'm hoping netlfix will have the 2nd.

Now I'm at 800.
runaway.gif

Attachments

• runaway.gif
    runaway.gif
    1.8 KB · Views: 157
  • runaway.gif
    runaway.gif
    1.8 KB · Views: 153
I too have alot of Oakley's. I actually have 6 pairs of Radar XL's alone....those are my favorite so that's why I have them in different color combo's. I currently live where there are nothing but redneck hillbilly a**holes who are majorly jealous of people who have nicer things than them. Not once have I gotten compliments on my Oakley's but instead the usual "I don't see no difference between my cheap fake $5 Oakley's compared to your $200 one's"...lol. The Hell with what anybody thinks about my large Oakley collection I usually wear a different pair each day. The places I frequent usually have the same people....tomorrow I'm actually receiving another new pair of Radar's in Crystal Black. I'm converting them to Radar XL Blades and am putting red ear socks and nosepiece on them....with Positive Red Iridium Lens on them. They should look amazing. As usual I will not be getting any compliments on those either instead the usual jealous remarks. I would rather get no comments at all but until I move away from this hick ville that's how things currently are.

not sure what you mean.

Last season of South Park, they did a show called Human Cent-iPad.
Apple invented an iPad with three humans stitched together attached to it, as the ultimate human interface.
It was very funny.
But then most recent South Park episodes are.

Last season of South Park, they did a show called Human Cent-iPad.
Apple invented an iPad with three humans stitched together attached to it, as the ultimate human interface.
It was very funny.
But then most recent South Park episodes are.

HumanCentiPad was this season i think, 1st episode. but i could be wrong. the recent episodes were funny as hell, the Herbs is right. ha!