• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

$7000 collection for sale on Craigslist...

Someday people selling things online will realize that you will almost never succeed in selling a large collection of anything all at once. You have more success and can also make more money selling the items individually. To emphatically tell people you won't split it up is just counterproductive and silly. Put in the effort if it's that important to sell it all.
Waiting can often pay off. My second JBR came from a job lot that the seller didn't want to split - right up until it didn't sell as a group.

Someday people selling things online will realize that you will almost never succeed in selling a large collection of anything all at once. You have more success and can also make more money selling the items individually. To emphatically tell people you won't split it up is just counterproductive and silly. Put in the effort if it's that important to sell it all.
Now that I think of it. Maybe it's time for me to get out of Oakley collecting too. I'm selling everything I have in ONE single lot.

Anyone have a spare 27 Million that they feel like parting with?

:rofl:

Look i evaluated your collection and since those c-sixes have been taken out of the box i figure that cuts the value. but if you want to trade i have a worthless comic book collection that i am will to do an even swap for
I like comics!

Done!

Prepare for delivery. 2 to 3 18 wheelers should arrive at your address tomorrow evening. ;)

Back