• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

702baby's Collection

Amazing Collection! Ive been in search of one style for a long time and have had no luck finding them, wondering if they are in your collection and if you are willing to sell them to me??? The Bottlecap (Crystal Black frame/Black Iridium lenses) 03-458 sku#. Actually i wouldnt care what color the lenses would be, just looking for that crystal frame. Please let me know if you have them or if you know where i could get a pair. Thanks!

Amazing Collection! Ive been in search of one style for a long time and have had no luck finding them, wondering if they are in your collection and if you are willing to sell them to me??? The Bottlecap (Crystal Black frame/Black Iridium lenses) 03-458 sku#. Actually i wouldnt care what color the lenses would be, just looking for that crystal frame. Please let me know if you have them or if you know where i could get a pair. Thanks!
sorry don't have that one

Initial though = 'SIC' (Stunningly Impressive Collection!)

Second thought - I would go insane just keeping up with the 'inventory', not to mention figuring out what to wear! o_O They would find me dead in a pile of glasses one day

...then it occurs to me if I did not have the 'need' to wear everything I could wind up like this therefore:

a) I must continue to wear everything I have and not deviate from that rule, otherwise the O-bsession must end

b) Seeing this makes me thankful I am married - my wife would never let me get away with that ****!

Initial though = 'SIC' (Stunningly Impressive Collection!)

Second thought - I would go insane just keeping up with the 'inventory', not to mention figuring out what to wear! o_O They would find me dead in a pile of glasses one day

...then it occurs to me if I did not have the 'need' to wear everything I could wind up like this therefore:

a) I must continue to wear everything I have and not deviate from that rule, otherwise the O-bsession must end

b) Seeing this makes me thankful I am married - my wife would never let me get away with that ****!
Same here.. And a house mortgage help a lot as well.. Boo!