1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. CarGuy

CarGuy Oakley Expert Premium Member Lifetime Member

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. qtrain23

qtrain23 3D Printing Protege

That's a bit much. I'd say maybe 50 tops right?

3. OakleyGuru379

OakleyGuru379 What is that thing?!

I sure as hell wouldnt pay 75$ for it.

4. GRFMotorsports

GRFMotorsports is an Oakley whore Premium Member

If it were a XX, Romeo, Penny or MARS, I could see it, maybe even more. I could even see it if it were a limited run Juliet... at least is isnt black on black. It does have a make offer button, so, who knows, maybe 50 would get it. I have that pair but I dont need the box that bad.... they wont stay polished forever anyway.

5. Batman_1939

Batman_1939 Oakley Enthusiast

Someone got it. A Best Offer was accepted. So, wonder what it went for??

6. Kiwi

Kiwi Oakley Enthusiast

it's a shame to see a box separated from its original glasses or glasses being put together with a random box set.

7. BriP

BriP X-Metalhead

Its ebay, not surprising by now. Someone will want it bad enough

8. Tunnie

Tunnie Oakley Beginner

$75 is a bit pricey. I sold mine for around $35 only!

9. MysteriousRacerX

MysteriousRacerX Oakley Beginner

Funny, I just _found_ one of my boxes, it's for Juliet in X-Metal, Plasma lenses, has the outer slip cover, the coin, the interior foam has basically disintegrated. The extra funny is I don't own Juliets in X-Metal, mine are polished. I did lose a pair (flung off my head on a pirate ship in the Barbados ... don't ask :) ), so maybe this is their box ... or I know I bought a pair at an Oakley store, it was the model in the case, so maybe they mismatched the box and I never noticed. My Oakley's are 7-12 years old, so combined with my ol' guy memory, I don't recall the specifics.

In the box, was a pair of my wife's Oakley's, don't recall the model, <something>-Wire I'd assume, they were kind of grungy, had been on loan years ago, so I cleaned them up, polished up the lenses, they look great, the only issue: the frames are painted white (probably one reason they got boxed, we got sick of seeing white glasses...), and the Oakley logo was chipping. So I just scraped the logo totally clean, and now it's a nice polished logo which looks pretty slick, and she has a "new" pair of glasses :D

10. BriP

BriP X-Metalhead

no such thing as plasma lenses. thats a plasma frame box..