• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

75K For A Video Game?

sunglassfiend

Oakley Enthusiast
Premium Member
Clicked onto eBay today and on the front page they had an article about an NES game, Stadium Events. I have heard of it before and new it was rare, from seeing other articles, but I always thought it was worth a couple thousand.

Apparently this guy is asking $75,000!
http://www.ebay.com/itm/NES-Nintend...Box-NORTH-AMERICAN-NTSC-VERSION-/111038409786

Whats crazy is he already has 221 offers! I wonder if he is actually going to hold out for the full ask.

....Not gonna lie, this makes the Xbox One seem cheap! :D

Wow looking at that I can't believe that. I had also heard of it before but never really thought it would ever be that valuable. crazy.

Had no idea those games had so much value. I would've guessed maybe $200 to a collector, but never in the thousands!

Had no idea those games had so much value. I would've guessed maybe $200 to a collector, but never in the tens of thousands!

FIFY. Crazy amount for a video game, but I guess if it was Jim Jannard's Romeos we'd go pretty apeshit too.

Insane.I was reading on Ducati forum about the Ducati Juliets. Ducati forumers find it expensive for a pair of sunglasses. I want to tell them, "yall ride an expensive bike and yall can't afford that price?" Lol. If it is not your interest, it is expensive. (Generally speaking) lol.

i was watchin pawn stars, and one of the episodes, a guy showed up with like a gold eiditon of a nes game, he wanted $36 000. They offered him like $22 000 i believe and he still didnt take it. The expert they had come in to value it, said it was worth the $36 000 too.

thats crazy! imagine walking into a pawn shop with a NES game and leaving with $30K cash!

Back