• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale $90 Polished/Stripped Monster Dog Clear Frame W/Bronze Lenses Price Lowered

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

I have a Moster Dog Clear Polished Frame w/Bronze lenses that had been regularly worn when it was a Whiskey Frame. The wear was noticeable, so being the rare Whisky frame I decided to strip the frame and polish the Icons. The icons are bright aluminum. In the pic it is hard to see. The frame came out nicely with all the paint off of it. The arms have slight wear marks (rubbing or dulling of the finish with few light scratches. The frame is nice as the pics show but the top has slight dulling along the top or one of the orbitals where someone laid them upside down on a table numerous times. I am just trying to be as explicit as possible with them. They are more than extremely nice for a pair to wear, but for a collector piece no. The light nicks or scratches could be polished out with the proper products. The lenses are the Bronze, which have hairline scratches on the faces of them 6/10. There is nothing that affects the viewing at all and can be worn as is no issue. I wore them today no problem. However if I keep them then I will replace with ruby or Ice. Asking 90.00 which includes shipping. Paypal Gift. Thanks Offers by PM please.

Last edited by a moderator:
Some people reacted to this post.
Bump....

Man im surprised no one has picked these up....

thats a beautiful pair! and the scufing in the arms can be cleaned up wih a plastic polish like meguiars plastiX.. i would totally jump on them if i had the means. Dog collectors, where are you!!

Money tied up at the moment on a couple of pairs otherwise these would have been mine. GLWS.

Brip or Oakley lets work something out then

Latest Posts

Back