• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

A Badder Badman

I wonder if they're going to make an Asian fit version of the Badman. The nosebridge was just way too wide for me and the glasses were super loose unfortunately but I might consider picking one up if the nosebridge was a bit more secure for me.

I wonder if they're going to make an Asian fit version of the Badman. The nosebridge was just way too wide for me and the glasses were super loose unfortunately but I might consider picking one up if the nosebridge was a bit more secure for me.
Haha um yeah so I just looked on the Oakley site and they have an Asian fit Badman up so I answered my own question. #FAIL #LEARNTOREAD haha.

Haha um yeah so I just looked on the Oakley site and they have an Asian fit Badman up so I answered my own question. #FAIL #LEARNTOREAD haha.

Hmmm I had the same problem; let us know if you try it and it works better...

Is there a possibility to customize the madman?
?
So you're asking about the Madman?

Right now - for the Madman and Badman we can:
- cut custom lenses
- swap stock lenses between pairs
- paint and refinish frames (in whole or part)
- and swap parts between frames to mix and match different colorways

Soon there will pre-cut replacement lenses available and replacement rubbers, though I have not seen any except for the red on the Ferrari. I think OEM colored rubber kits would be interesting, and a high margin item for Oakley ;)

?
So you're asking about the Madman?

- cut custom lenses

Soon there will pre-cut replacement lenses available and replacement rubbers, though I have not seen any except for the red on the Ferrari. I think OEM colored rubber kits would be interesting, and a high margin item for Oakley ;)
All right, now I understand! Thanks for your more than comprehensive explanation! I enjoy being in-between experts.

?
- cut custom lenses

Can you also do the same for the Base 6 (Asian fit) Badman's as well?

Keep us posted.

My Asian-fit Badman came in today. And yes, it fits MUCH better now. The orbitals don't touch my cheeks. It sits properly on my nose. I also feel like the ear stem hinges are stronger than the (normal) Badman's I tried on at the local O store. The springs 'resist' better against my head vs. the soft spring resistance I tried on before.

Latest Posts

Back