• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

A Badder Badman

My Asian-fit Badman came in today. And yes, it fits MUCH better now. The orbitals don't touch my cheeks. It sits properly on my nose. I also feel like the ear stem hinges are stronger than the (normal) Badman's I tried on at the local O store. The springs 'resist' better against my head vs. the soft spring resistance I tried on before.
Very interesting and thanks for the feedback. I may try one out just to see. I feel that the Badman is pretty loose on me.

What are the different SKUs for Asian and normal fit Badmans? What would tell them apart on the box label?

My Asian-fit Badman came in today. And yes, it fits MUCH better now. The orbitals don't touch my cheeks. It sits properly on my nose. I also feel like the ear stem hinges are stronger than the (normal) Badman's I tried on at the local O store. The springs 'resist' better against my head vs. the soft spring resistance I tried on before.

Thanks for this feedback. I've been looking for information on the Asian Fit Badman and this just answered my question...although I still feel I have to fit them. The only disadvantage I can see with the Asian Fit is I won't be able to swap out the lenses with my other regular fit Badman frame which is the Dark Carbon/ Ruby combination.

are sizes of the overall frame actually smaller on the asianfit badman?
Or its just the NOSEBOMB size?

are sizes of the overall frame actually smaller on the asianfit badman?
Or its just the NOSEBOMB size?

I don't know if the nosebombs are different, but the frame width is supposed to be the same. The main difference is the regular has a base 8 curve while the Asian fit has a base 6 curve, making them flatter in front. There's a pic of the two side-by-side here:

6 Base Badman | Oakley Forum

Latest Posts

Back