1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. 8J8

8J8 Oakley Enthusiast

Nothing spectacular, but a few pieces I've picked up over the years. I've collected more over the last 2 years or so than ever, but I've still managed to keep a few around since the beginning. Unfortunately, the pair that started it all 13 years ago, original eye jackets, are no longer with me.

Not pictured are the Livestrong fuel cell that are in the wife's car, and a pair of gascans and half jackets that are at work.

Even the wife and kids are on board. She has about 3 or 4 pair of her own, (Juliets and a few of the breast cancer awareness series) and there are a couple XS5s up front for the kids. If only I could get a lens coating that repels goldfish cracker grease...

Hope you enjoy!

A Collection Built Over 13 Years - IMG_5575.JPG A Collection Built Over 13 Years - IMG_5576.JPG A Collection Built Over 13 Years - IMG_5577.JPG A Collection Built Over 13 Years - IMG_5578.JPG A Collection Built Over 13 Years - IMG_5579.JPG A Collection Built Over 13 Years - IMG_5580.JPG A Collection Built Over 13 Years - IMG_5582.JPG

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. GRFMotorsports

GRFMotorsports is an Oakley whore Premium Member

Great collection. You have a lot of variety in just a few pairs. Well played sir!

3. bad fishy

bad fishy Oakley Expert

Nice pairs.

4. hereispunishment

hereispunishment Oakley Collector

You have a good variety. I like it

5. CarGuy

CarGuy Oakley Expert Premium Member Lifetime Member

That's a great collection and more importantly a lot of memories I'm sure.
    So please share one: "I remember I was wearing these when we won the... or when this happened I was wearing my...."
    13 years with those is not like you joined the forum and bought a bunch of sunnies. You truly collected them -got anything for us?

6. OakleyGuru379

OakleyGuru379 What is that thing?!

Nice stuff!

7. 8J8

8J8 Oakley Enthusiast

Good call @CarGuy
    I remember how crushed I was when my first pair of eye jackets were stolen out of my truck back in college. The ironic part was that I had a pair of ruby Juliets in the truck as well. Only the jackets were taken, the juliets were left on the floor. Apparently the vehicle prowler isn't a forum member!

I've been fortunate enough over the years to have gone on several cruises, and my Icon watch has traveled to every country and amazing location that I've been to. I've worn that watch (and in most cases, ruby juliets, straight jackets, or square wires) to family events, my own wedding, and all over the Caribbean. I've swam with my watch on in the Caribbean sea, as well as the ocean. I thought about that the other day. All the places that thing as been and all the amazing beaches it's seen. Plenty of memories and experiences with my Oakleys!

Dallas O Hog likes this.
  8. pjd1234

pjd1234 X METAL NERD

nice pieces bro

9. Teetogreen

Teetogreen Oakley Collector

Great set of frames.

10. washi me sensie

washi me sensie The Oakley R┼Źnin

awesome story with your memories together with oakley bro! keep them coming!

8J8 likes this.