• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

A Couple More Polished Juliets...

Carrera1963

Lover of Juliet
Premium Member
UK
g3wg4.jpg

I'm not the biggest fan of the polished finish, but the G30 takes it up to 4 pairs (not counting the Ichiros as that's really a different finish). I do like the G30 lens, especially in the UK where the sun is not always that bright. Interesting to note that that pair went for a tune up (European, rather than HQ) just before I got them and the invoice shows that they had brand new replacement G30 lenses in stock - wonder what else is tucked into corners around their various buildings...

The Ichiro is just something special of course. Way more expensive than any of the other Juliets I have bought, but I think it will be worth it...

g3wg4.jpg

I'm not the biggest fan of the polished finish, but the G30 takes it up to 4 pairs (not counting the Ichiros as that's really a different finish). I do like the G30 lens, especially in the UK where the sun is not always that bright. Interesting to note that that pair went for a tune up (European, rather than HQ) just before I got them and the invoice shows that they had brand new replacement G30 lenses in stock - wonder what else is tucked into corners around their various buildings...

The Ichiro is just something special of course. Way more expensive than any of the other Juliets I have bought, but I think it will be worth it...

awesome set bro! wish i could get an ichiro too!

Those are both beautiful.
I SO would love to own a Polished Carbon Ichiro but refuse to pay the crazy price.
I agree it's a crazy price but they were just nagging at me and I had to give in in the end! It was the unique frame finish (for a Juliet) that did it, couldn't resist any more.

WHERE DID YOU GET THAT G30?!!!! SOOO WANT ONE!!!!:eek::eek::eek:
UK eBay. That one was a buy with no hesitation - I really like the G30 lens and this is a Juliet you don't see so often nowadays. It was sensibly priced too, some of the other examples have been asking a LOT of money.