• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

A Couple Of Big Name Milestones Join The H.H. Family

This would have already happened if Oakley UK had Hijinx on their OCP.

I might have to ask an OF favour at some point in the near future, for a US resident to order me up a pair from Oakley USA OCP.

Do you not have any thoughts on an etched-up Yoshi Dispatch from OCP?

I could help you out with the OCP Hijinx if you like?

Right now the OCP Dispatch is pretty out of stock with frame options. I may do a history text / polished black frame, Black iridium polarized lens, bronze slider, bronze icons and not sure other icon options...or maybe a barcode slider...

Yeah. It's something like that.

Not rare - but when we were in Italy, Mrs H bought some Rust w/ VR28 BI Polarised and then sold them when we came back to UK.
I'm still kicking myself for not just sneaking them into my collection for free! haha

Yeah. It's something like that.

Not rare - but when we were in Italy, Mrs H bought some Rust w/ VR28 BI Polarised and then sold them when we came back to UK.
I'm still kicking myself for not just sneaking them into my collection for free! haha
Herb's, a few online stores here in the states that I go to have that VR28 Black Iridirum Hijinx you had. I can buy it for you if you like? If you can't find it there. It comes with chrome rust icons right?

They occasionally crop up here in the UK, and sometimes between £80 and £100 (which is about $120 to $150).

I'll pick up a pair in due course, I'm sure. I'm just a bit p155ed that I could have had them for free! haha

Thanks for the offer though Yoshi. Jolly decent of you.

Anytime H! glad to help you out whenever I can!

Yeah...free O's, you don't forget those opportunities. I like the chrome rust icons on that pair. not so much the lens though.

I could help you out with the OCP Hijinx if you like?

Right now the OCP Dispatch is pretty out of stock with frame options. I may do a history text / polished black frame, Black iridium polarized lens, bronze slider, bronze icons and not sure other icon options...or maybe a barcode slider...

Brilliant. I might take you up on that offer later dude. Thanks for that. It won't be for at least another couple of weeks though, as I've spent my Oakley allowance for this month already haha (see above pics!!).

The Yoshi Dispatch sounds good. Crikey, you're right about the stock. I've just tried to make up a Dispatch on Oakley US.
"OK, I want a polished black frame. What stems do I want. Eh??? A choice of Clementine or Rootbeer of course. Errrrm."

Anytime H! glad to help you out whenever I can!

Yeah...free O's, you don't forget those opportunities. I like the chrome rust icons on that pair. not so much the lens though.

I dunno mate, I have VR28 BI in my Inmates and they are a cool lens.
It's not like I even really liked the Rust frame though. Haha.
But, ARGH, selling a pair of Hijinx! What were we thinking!?

Back