• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

A Couple Of Flea Bay Sellers?

geedawg

Oakley Expert
Just thought I'd post another thread about potential purchases on the bay before I or anyone else potentially gets scammed again.

There's several sellers on fleaBay that seem to sell a TON of Oakleys, swininc, ooauctions, and queenofallstarz among them. I have previously purchased from swininc w/o incident, and so it seems many others on here have as well.

I've also bought a pair from ooauctions that were labeled "sample" on the stem, but these seem legit enough. These racing jackets look and feel exactly like the other authentic pairs I have. Anyone want to confirm this and can shed some light on the whole sales samples deal?

However, I've never purchased from queenofallstarz. She has tons of positive ratings, so I'm assuming she sells legit stuff. Has anyone ever had any experience with her?

Thanks!

Sample is okay, but retail pricing is out of line imho unless you have to have it. Those are all rep samples, vault stuff, or DE items that are bought very very cheap. Just like the MPH stuff...

Took a look through those, didn't see the specific sellers mentioned. Sorry if this thread is not OK.

It's cool, but please keep any questions relating to fake items or sellers in the respected threads, that way it's easy to keep track of for everyone.

Sorry to bump an old thread, but I was wondering how many sales samples were made for the 24K Juliet and what is their values were. I have an opportunity to get a 24K Juliet sample. It it just like the regular version but has no box and has sample written on the side where the serial should be. I actually do not care, as I am not an Oakley "investor", and I plan on wearing these things, but I want to pay a fair price. I assume that they do not go for as much as actual units but where do they fall value wise. I would imagine that samples are actually less common than the regular release. Thanks for your guys help.

Back