1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. tavers

tavers Oakley Expert

So, I was on the O Australia facebook last night and they mentioned a 2 pair for $99 for selected models at Brisbane and Sydney Vaults. So I thought I'd drop on in when they opened this morning as it's only a 10 min drive away hoping to maybe score a couple of pairs of Antix or similar..

So I rock in and have a look, they had their 2 for $99 shelf, 2 for $149 shelf and then I saw the bonanza in the top right side of the display 2 for $199.. included on the shelf staring at me was a Ducati Juliet and Plasma with Ice Juliet (Along with some Half X and Romeo 2's.. eww). I asked if the Juliets were included to which they replied "yes" so I said "I'll take 'em!" so I go up to the counter to inspect the two pairs, and the Ice model was the Polarized version! SCORE!

I almost got 2 pairs of Antix as well, but I thought better of it!

VERY happy to say the least! I think the Ice lenses will go into my Ti02's which are off for a tune up!

Last edited by a moderator: 7/7/14
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. bouncing_boy77

bouncing_boy77 Oakley Enthusiast

damn, that is an awesome deal! congrats on those awesome pick-ups!

3. del518

del518 I have a few pair.....

How bout some pics of the actual glasses? What was the selection of Antix like?

4. SpliceD

SpliceD B-)

You should've went back for the Romeo 2's. People will pay for those.

Great score on both Juliets! Awesome price!

5. tavers

tavers Oakley Expert

I thought so too! I was tempted to grab 4 pairs at the time!

I've already grabbed the T-6 and swapped the Ice lenses and put them into the carbon frame. Antix selection was pretty basic. They had some Moto GP ones and some ones with Aussie Icons which I almost picked up.

Maybe, but I won't have any use for them so I was happy to leave them for people who might like them!

6. echav23

echav23 Oakley Enthusiast

Wow...that's a great buy! Congrats

7. BriP

BriP X-Metalhead

were the romeo2's xmetal frame? damn thats a sick pickup. i want the romeo2!

8. tavers

tavers Oakley Expert

They had a few pairs mate. But unfortunately I didn't pay much attention to them

9. xmetalmaniac

xmetalmaniac Made of Metal Premium Member Lifetime Member

I see a roadtrip on short notice here!!!!! Looks like I will be making phone calss and heading out in the morning......

10. tavers

tavers Oakley Expert

Coming to Australia mate? :p