1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. TheWannaBe

TheWannaBe The O-Warrior Premium Member

I went into a sports authority today and they had a single wide Oakley case. It was a new case and it looked absolutely awesome! Great lighting awesome badges, lots of storage. Anyway I asked how I could obtain this awesome piece and was told that they didn't own it. Oakley licensed the case to them. That sounded strange to me but I didn't push it. Does that sounds right to all of you?

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Lexkempo

Lexkempo Frog Fanatic

Yup, in theory, they're correct!
    Cases, stock and any other hardware usually always belongs to Oakley ... They can take back their stuff at their leisure (if the situation warrants) and all old hardware 'must' be returned to them.

Once again, there are always ways around this. It always depends on 'who you know' ... The best stuff comes from Managers or HQ employees during their private annual sale ...

3. Cargo

Cargo JFL lover

Ive been told this as well trying to buy old displays.
    Stay on the hunt and you'll find what you're looking for.

P.S.
    I know of 2 counter tops and 1 single wide xmetal cases that I haven't been able to buy, yet.

4. Lexkempo

Lexkempo Frog Fanatic

Best bet is smaller mom and pop style cycle/skate shops ... Even better if they're closing or no longer carrying Oakley anymore ... They tend to not not care anymore about Oakley HQ and will sell at deeply discounted prices ...

5. TheWannaBe

TheWannaBe The O-Warrior Premium Member

Thanks for the info guys!