• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

A few cool things and Prizm!

Perhaps it's been mentioned, but does anyone have a list of light transmission for the various new Prizm lenses?

I asked that one before elsewhere - it appears each prizm is good for a broader range of light conditions than legacy lenses, but there isn't a specific light trans % stated. I got no response when I asked that question; either it hasn't been published / nobody knows or it's not apples-to-apples with the new tech. Or both.

But I'd still like to know... :rolleyes:

Hello. Could you compare prizm daily polarized with black iridium polarized or ice iridium polarized under very bright conditions? Could you take a photo of your new holbrooks under the sunlight to see the color of that new lens in a better way? Thanks!

So after a few more days of testing, I'm pretty impressed. I've taken it out and compared it directly to oo black and it defiantly out performed it. Increased color contrast. Things look much more defined and crisp. The only down fall is that it lets in a little bit to much light for my likings but it's still and awesome lens!

Back