• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale A Few Juliets, Ichiro Juliet, X Metal XX, The Flask

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

I am clearing out a shelf for space and am selling the following X-Metals. I am a longtime collector and every piece of these glasses are original Oakley, with no aftermarket parts at all. If you are not in the US please PM me so I can see how much it will cost to send to you. I only ship USPS insured and I will pay for the shipping. However if you would like insurance please let me know so I can get a quote from the post office. Thanks for looking.

Juliet Polished/Ice, No serial. Bag only. I wore these but they can pass for new. I just had the nose bridge tightened at HQ so they are tight as new. I replaced the lenses about 6 months ago from walk-in warranty, so they may have some very light cleaning marks, but I could not find any and believe that these glasses could pass for new. I put new Ichiro rubbers (size 15 temple shocks) on for the next owner. The only issue is both ear socks are the “Made in the USA” Variety. (I had extras of those). 9/10 $275.

JulPol1_zpsb4e57453.jpg

JulPol2_zpsc1135c40.jpg

Juliet Plasma/Emerald. No serial. Bag only. These frames are brand new and never worn so obviously very tight. I stuck a pair of my older emerald lenses in them. I would give these lenses an 9/10. No scratches, but if you look very closely, it has a small bump probably from contact with another pair of glasses. I put new green Oakley rubber from my collection (15 size shocks). 9/10 $275.

JulEm2_zps9a550f34.jpg

JulEm1_zpsf9a2a2aa.jpg

X Metal XX Plasma/Ice Serial XP007332. Bag only. I have only displayed these and they are 100% mint and unworn. However I do not have the box. 10/10 SOLD

xx3_zpsbf4da62f.jpg

xx1_zpsa53cd6bf.jpg

Juliet Ichiro Polished/Emerald Slate. These are unworn and in new condition both frames and lenses. It sort of comes with the box J. The box is serialized but the glasses are not, and I stole the cover for another pair of Ichiro’s so they only come with the box as pictured and not with the sleeve with Ichiro’s picture on it. 10/10 $500

IchiroEm_zpse2259a9e.jpg

I am selling locally an Oakley Macallan Flask. It comes with everything including the flask, funnel, presentation box, the flask bottle of 21 year old scotch limited to 400 bottles and the packaging outer box. I will throw in a Macallan 25 presentation crate as well. It is only for sale locally for now because of the size of the package but if you are in Southern California and are looking for this, send me a PM.

photo_zps8b222953.jpg

***Update: X Metal XX sold. I will sell the 3 juliets listed polished/ice, plasma/emerald, and the Ichiro/Emerald Slate with the 1/2 box for only $925 shipped.

Please feel free to ask me any questions and thanks for looking!

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Pm sent

pm sent

pmd

Haha xx sold without having a price. Oh well I tried

SPF means sold pending funds. I have changed it to SOLD so there is no confusion. There was a price before it was sold. Thanks

Haha I know what spf means. Must have missed that as I was specifically looking for a price However I did not see where the buyer posted in the thread to create any type of order so that's what threw me off. All good. Thanks

Username Hidden said:
Haha I know what spf means. Must have missed that as I was specifically looking for a price However I did not see where the buyer posted in the thread to create any type of order so that's what threw me off. All good. Thanks
Not sure why sellers alway remove prices when something sells.

Username Hidden said:
Not sure why sellers alway remove prices when something sells.
+1 it would be a good source of valuation for noobs that join in order to find values. Nevermind, noobs don't use search- but it would be helpful information for the rest of us.

Username Hidden said:
+1 it would be a good source of valuation for noobs that join in order to find values. Nevermind, noobs don't use search- but it would be helpful information for the rest of us.

Lol. Yup noobies do not use search bar. They just ask questions which more than likely have been asked and discussed before lol.