• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale A few METALS!

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

So I am selling off some metal I never wear, and one project.

The penny was recently tuned up and coated in x metal by the one and only x man. Doesn't have lenses and there seems to be an issue with the orbitals, screws don't seem to go in right but I believe it was just due to bad lenses causing to much gap. The penny's are $325 shipped conus, f&f or add 4%

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Bone Juliet, lenses are 9/10 shape emerald and really nice! Frame is 8/10, finish is slightly worn in places as is common with the frame coating but couldn't capture on camera. It has a bad orbital as well, was badly stripped and I tried to dril it out but was unable to finish getting it removed, the is some wear no on the inside of the orbital but it's not really noticible.
$250 shipped conus f&f or add 4%

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Next is a plasma juliet, this has some really cool oxidization on the frame and has a almost Bronx look to it. Really unique and awesome pair. Lenses are shot and nose bridge is shot.
$225 shipped conus F&F or add 4%

image.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
This is a pic of the stripped and drilled screw on the bone pair, didn't upload in other post
image.jpg

Here is the Bronx ish plasma pair. Really cool look.

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Bump! I believe all of these are usable and fixable, I just don't have time or desire. Will sell the lot for $700.

For limited time! All 3 for $600

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.