1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. walkerhonda243

walkerhonda243 Oakley Enthusiast

Foose Gascan, Foose Jupiter, Transformers 3D Gascan, C100 Gascan, TLD Fuel Cell, Telemex Eyepatch

Bob Polarized Display, Insanely Twisted Rabbits display (nothing to do with Oakley lol), Hatchet, Silver and Brown, SI Gascan US Flag Icon, Sold Out Jupiter and USC Fuel Cell

Splice Crystal Black/Silver/Ice and Rootbeer/Gold/Brown, Italy Radar, Taca Fuel Cell, 10th Mountain Gascan, Splatter Hijinx and Alinghi Split Jacket

Last edited by a moderator: 7/10/14
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Oakley_Sight

Oakley_Sight Gotta love a good DOG

Love those C100 gascan

3. SpliceD

SpliceD B-)

Rootbeer Splice!!! OMG i'm drooling.

Loving the Trojans Fuel Cell. That one is next on my list.

4. walkerhonda243

Those C100 are one of my favorites too..And SpliceD, I stole those rootbeer splice lol not literally, just got a really good deal on em. And I'm not a rootbeer fan at all, but these are awesome so glad I bought em. And the Trojan Fuel Cells are awesome, great graphics!! You won't be disappointed when ya get em.

5. SpliceD

SpliceD B-)

Interesting that you bought the USC frames and you're in Louisiana. Are you a SC fan? My wife went to USC for undergrad and grad so she's a die-hard SC fan. We try to go see the football games when we can.

I'm looking to collect as many of the Splice colorways as i can. If you ever decide to part with them, please keep me in mind :smile:

Oh and did you forget to post pics of one of your shelves? I see a Racing/Water jacket poking out there...

6. walkerhonda243

I'm not a big fan of SC, but being the history between SC and Oakley, I had to have a pair. That and they look awesome lol. I'm more of an LSU fan lol And if I ever decide to part with them, I'll give ya first dibs on em. I never bought the splice because I thought they were bigger frames and lens. But I was WAY wrong lol I fricken love em now. And yeah, that's my "not so collectible items" shelf lol The racing jackets are there because I'm selling those.

7. Oakleynerd

Oakleynerd Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

i like you Telemex and USC Fuel Cell . . .
    great collection!

8. rolondo

rolondo Oakley Beginner

Italy Radars

I freaking LOVE those Italy Radars. I want a pair like that badly!

9. yoshi1984

yoshi1984 I love working Dispatch

lol, this answered my earlier question of what that pink thing was on that shelf, it's a bunny with a spike ball..random lol.
    love that Telemex Eyepatch, very sexy pair.

10. Herbsley

Herbsley Royal Duke of Hijinx

No-one has congratulated you on having Wires (your Hatchets) in you display case.

In a world of X-metal and O-matter overload ... Well done sir.

Wires are under-rated.