• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

A few more items to add to collection.....

reggavegga

I am Jim Jannard...
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Cincinnati, Ohio
Been waiting for everything to come in mail along with puchases at store. I recently bought the red Eyeshade Heritage and got the root beer Pit Boss II for half price. Also bought a complete Canvas Fuel Cell and a Stephen Murray Hijinx with bag only. Then a money clip wallet with box and 3 2 tier stands. Pictures coming now...The wallet from member here got delivered to wrong house on my street. Put a post on our neighborhood Facebook page half hour later it was in my mailbox.

IMG_1330_zpsf7e97da0.jpg
IMG_1331_zps78909281.jpg
IMG_1332_zps6f6fb83b-2.jpg
IMG_1333_zps13cc0660.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome grabs! I love the canvass! I bet you went to a vault for the buy one full price get a discounted pair half off deal, I used that deal to get a sweet JFL a :)

I am like you and want to wait for all my stuff to arrive before posting pics like this. Problem I it seems like I always have something coming or want something and never get around to it... It's a 1st world problem...

Agreed with the previous posters!!!! The Eyeshade is a great collector's piece. Glad that I have a piece of the past, even if it was manufactured in 2014. You gotta take a selfie in the Eyeshades!

Nice pickups! I recently had a package with a Ferrari Carbon Blade delivered to the wrong address. Luckily, the person knew who I was and brought it to me. I was freaking out though for a bit.

Latest Posts

Back