1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. reggavegga

reggavegga Oakley Expert

Been waiting for everything to come in mail along with puchases at store. I recently bought the red Eyeshade Heritage and got the root beer Pit Boss II for half price. Also bought a complete Canvas Fuel Cell and a Stephen Murray Hijinx with bag only. Then a money clip wallet with box and 3 2 tier stands. Pictures coming now...The wallet from member here got delivered to wrong house on my street. Put a post on our neighborhood Facebook page half hour later it was in my mailbox.

A few more items to add to collection..... - IMG_1330_zpsf7e97da0.jpg A few more items to add to collection..... - IMG_1331_zps78909281.jpg A few more items to add to collection..... - IMG_1332_zps6f6fb83b-2.jpg A few more items to add to collection..... - IMG_1333_zps13cc0660.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: 11/16/14
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. BHarry

BHarry The Eclectic Collector

Very nice selection, it's like Christmas came early!

3. OakleyGuru379

OakleyGuru379 What is that thing?!

Cool stuff Reg!

4. Nortika

Nortika Oakley Expert Premium Member

Sweet pickups, I'm glad you got the money clip wallet back

5. TheWannaBe

TheWannaBe The O-Warrior Premium Member

Awesome grabs! I love the canvass! I bet you went to a vault for the buy one full price get a discounted pair half off deal, I used that deal to get a sweet JFL a :)

I am like you and want to wait for all my stuff to arrive before posting pics like this. Problem I it seems like I always have something coming or want something and never get around to it... It's a 1st world problem...

6. QLR1

QLR1 DARK SIDE, embraced!

Agreed with the previous posters!!!! The Eyeshade is a great collector's piece. Glad that I have a piece of the past, even if it was manufactured in 2014. You gotta take a selfie in the Eyeshades!

7. GH4AU

GH4AU Carbon Fanatic Premium Member

Nice pickups! I recently had a package with a Ferrari Carbon Blade delivered to the wrong address. Luckily, the person knew who I was and brought it to me. I was freaking out though for a bit.

8. Craig Perkins

Craig Perkins Oakley Enthusiast

Dude those fuel cells are awesome!!