• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

A Few Nice Pair To Sell!!! Take A Look!!

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Hey guys I need to sell off a few pair (extras and ones I havent worn in a while) so here it goes! All prices pretty firm! No trades at this time paypal only! Thanks!

First up a pair of Black Chrome/Black Iridium Bottlecaps, these are in great shape the lenses are brand new and the frames are in great shape No box $105 Shipped
cc78983b.jpg

Next is a pair of Snow Camo monster dogs, the lenses on these need to be replaced but the frames are in good shape besides one Icon being a hair scratched up! No box $115 Shipped
9aa242a8.jpg

3e19905f.jpg

Next up is a pair of Frost Blue Oil Rigs Holiday Edition! This pair is nearly new they are my cousins and he wants to sell them they have been worn like twice and have only one very very very small hair line scratch on the lens other than that they are like new frames very tight still! No box $310 Shipped
49b1fb3a.jpg

16ae60b2.jpg

And last I hate to do this but I need the money and have three pair (they are my favorite pair by far) 24k XX X Metals, these are second gen serial frame! The only thing wrong with these is some very slight rub on the back of one earstem and the nose bridge is just a hair lose on the right side(dont need a tune up IMO) They also have a few small specs on the lens not sure what it is but they do not affect vision at all! No box or coin $330 Shipped
666981fd.jpg

7061d42b.jpg

769ace89.jpg

as always please PM me if you are interested or need more pics Thanks for looking!!!

Some people reacted to this post.
some nice pairs here! these should go...

I like those Oil Rigs, but WOW, those are expensive. Being the only time I could pull them off is the holidays, I couldn't pull the trigger on them I'm anxious to see pictures of those on the new owner though. Nice XX's!

Hi guys! New to the forum (and collecting Oakleys - 3 weeks actually but have 8 limited editions) Those frost blue Oil Rigs are nice. Have my heart set on owning all three pairs of the Oil Rig Holiday editions (already have the Matte Clear/Ice Iridium. Guy on eBay is trying to sell the frost blue for $600. He's gotta be kidding tho. I'd buy them for your price but unfortunately it's the wrong time of year ATM! Christmas and all!

Ok guys not much movement feel free to make an offer all reasonable offers will be considered, Bump!!

You have some great pieces for sale. If I wasn't in the Oakley Poor House....I would throw an offer your way on those MDs. It would be a great add....and I was looking for these before I picked up the Tribals.

bump up for price changes!!

Bump to the top!

bump!

Joben is a great seller, pleasure to deal with! I recommend if you want any of these pairs you get them from him.

Status
Not open for further replies.