1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Hey guys I need to sell off a few pair (extras and ones I havent worn in a while) so here it goes! All prices pretty firm! No trades at this time paypal only! Thanks!

First up a pair of Black Chrome/Black Iridium Bottlecaps, these are in great shape the lenses are brand new and the frames are in great shape No box $105 Shipped
    A Few Nice Pair To Sell!!! Take A Look!! - cc78983b.jpg

Next is a pair of Snow Camo monster dogs, the lenses on these need to be replaced but the frames are in good shape besides one Icon being a hair scratched up! No box $115 Shipped
    A Few Nice Pair To Sell!!! Take A Look!! - 9aa242a8.jpg
    A Few Nice Pair To Sell!!! Take A Look!! - 3e19905f.jpg

Next up is a pair of Frost Blue Oil Rigs Holiday Edition! This pair is nearly new they are my cousins and he wants to sell them they have been worn like twice and have only one very very very small hair line scratch on the lens other than that they are like new frames very tight still! No box $310 Shipped
    A Few Nice Pair To Sell!!! Take A Look!! - 49b1fb3a.jpg
    A Few Nice Pair To Sell!!! Take A Look!! - 16ae60b2.jpg

And last I hate to do this but I need the money and have three pair (they are my favorite pair by far) 24k XX X Metals, these are second gen serial frame! The only thing wrong with these is some very slight rub on the back of one earstem and the nose bridge is just a hair lose on the right side(dont need a tune up IMO) They also have a few small specs on the lens not sure what it is but they do not affect vision at all! No box or coin $330 Shipped
    A Few Nice Pair To Sell!!! Take A Look!! - 666981fd.jpg
    A Few Nice Pair To Sell!!! Take A Look!! - 7061d42b.jpg
    A Few Nice Pair To Sell!!! Take A Look!! - 769ace89.jpg

as always please PM me if you are interested or need more pics Thanks for looking!!!

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    some nice pairs here! these should go...

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I like those Oil Rigs, but WOW, those are expensive. Being the only time I could pull them off is the holidays, I couldn't pull the trigger on them I'm anxious to see pictures of those on the new owner though. Nice XX's!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Hi guys! New to the forum (and collecting Oakleys - 3 weeks actually but have 8 limited editions) Those frost blue Oil Rigs are nice. Have my heart set on owning all three pairs of the Oil Rig Holiday editions (already have the Matte Clear/Ice Iridium. Guy on eBay is trying to sell the frost blue for $600. He's gotta be kidding tho. I'd buy them for your price but unfortunately it's the wrong time of year ATM! Christmas and all!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Ok guys not much movement feel free to make an offer all reasonable offers will be considered, Bump!!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous I have a few pair.....

Rating:
    100%
    You have some great pieces for sale. If I wasn't in the Oakley Poor House....I would throw an offer your way on those MDs. It would be a great add....and I was looking for these before I picked up the Tribals.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    bump up for price changes!!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Bump to the top!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    bump!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Joben is a great seller, pleasure to deal with! I recommend if you want any of these pairs you get them from him.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.