• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

A few of my favorite things...

More detail on cab1...

Top shelf front and center, my first Grail, the IH with a custom purple anodized thump
IH-topshelf-center.jpg

To the right we have 3 more Juliets... Two of my favorite customs, XM/Emerald polar w/ green OEM rubbers, & XM/Violet polar, and an X-Man Gameday special painted purple orbitals and gloss black nose and hammerstems w/ Violet polars.
Juliet-topshelf-right.jpg

To the left we have an XMR1/BI (OEM), XMR2/BIP, and XMXX with custom Violet polars
R1-XX-R2-topshelf-left.jpg

On the second shelf we have (left to right...) Polished R2, Leather Mars, XMMars, 2x Badman, Madman, and 3x Ichiro's - 2 clones and one legit
R2andMars-shelf2-left.jpg

Madman-Badman-shelf2-center.jpg

Ichiros-shelf2-right.jpg

Next shelf down we have the Carbon Blades - all of the original releases
CB-shelf3-left.jpg

CB-shelf3-right.jpg

Then on shelf 4 we have the Half-X's plus an E-Wire with gradient lenses
Half-X-shelf4-right.jpg

Half-X-shelf4-left.jpg

And on the bottom shelf of the doublewide we have the watches; a white-face Hollow Point, 3x GMT (White, Black, and Blue [out for some sun at the moment], and one of my two TB1's
cab1-bottom-watches-left.jpg

cab1-bottom-watches-right.jpg

Absolutely incredible, love the individuality of the collection and especially the setup. Very clean and aesthetically pleasing... Btw I am still waitin for my adoption papers?

WOW again - pretty cool setup!
i wish i would have so much space in my displays . . .

More detail on cab1...

Top shelf front and center, my first Grail, the IH with a custom purple anodized thump
View attachment 130807

To the right we have 3 more Juliets... Two of my favorite customs, XM/Emerald polar w/ green OEM rubbers, & XM/Violet polar, and an X-Man Gameday special painted purple orbitals and gloss black nose and hammerstems w/ Violet polars.
View attachment 130808

To the left we have an XMR1/BI (OEM), XMR2/BIP, and XMXX with custom Violet polars
View attachment 130810

On the second shelf we have (left to right...) Polished R2, Leather Mars, XMMars, 2x Badman, Madman, and 3x Ichiro's - 2 clones and one legit
View attachment 130813
View attachment 130814
View attachment 130812

Next shelf down we have the Carbon Blades - all of the original releases
View attachment 130817
View attachment 130815

Then on shelf 4 we have the Half-X's plus an E-Wire with gradient lenses
View attachment 130818
View attachment 130819

And on the bottom shelf of the doublewide we have the watches; a white-face Hollow Point, 3x GMT (White, Black, and Blue [out for some sun at the moment], and one of my two TB1's
View attachment 130821
View attachment 130820

Nice Layout Brother! :) Those pewter frames on the Madman look much better in real life (in the pics) than I anticipated based on the graphics on the website.

Your collection is amazing man! I love the way it's setup. I'm envious of your 3.0 countertop.

Latest Posts

Back