• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale A Few Pairs For Sale *Updated*

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Looking to sell a few. I have run into a little problem where someone found out what I have spent and I need to get some back for a George Strait / Tim Mcgraw / Faith Hill concert so please help guys. I believe my prices are fair but if not let me know. Better pics on monday if need be but i hope they sell before that.

First is MotoGP $75 Shipped F&F These are in amazing condition. They come with just the MotoGP bag. No Box.
P1000866_zpsec8eda11.jpg

P1000869_zpsf900cbf9.jpg

P1000871_zpsef1a0551.jpg

P1000872_zpsfe108d6f.jpg

P1000873_zps8dd1eeee.jpg

P1000870_zps2a157221.jpg

Next Hobbit 3d gascan BNIB except no pin $50 shipped F&F
P1000899_zps364c52c2.jpg

Taca Fuel cell perfect condition $80 shipped F&F. Just Box, bag and glasses no pin no paperwork
P1000898_zps944806cd.jpg

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
pm'd

Got the hobbit will trade for other stuff now

Let me know what you think of the Hobbit's ... go see some Thor or Gravity and give us your opinion ...

I got my two pairs of 3d so looking for mainly foose or locog but make an offer would consider taca and some others

Whats the condition on these and are they complete?

Do the MotoGP's come in original box and with original MotoGP microfiber?

They have motogp bag and the lens are in great shape the frames apear to have some very light scuffs i was going to clean them really good with oakley solution tonight to see if they come out. I will post some good pictures tonight . and no box

Username Hidden said:
They have motogp bag and the lens are in great shape the frames apear to have some very light scuffs i was going to clean them really good with oakley solution tonight to see if they come out. I will post some good pictures tonight . and no box

If you decide to sell them brotha let me know. My brother in law was looking for a pair and told me to keep a lookout for them. I already have these and love them.

Your inbox is fuull pm me and we can talk

Status
Not open for further replies.