• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale A Few Pairs Up For Grabs Fuel Cell, Pitbull, And Dispatch

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

I have been thinking about unloading a few pairs in order to fund some other things. I am putting 3 for right now. Prices are set but are OBO

First up Australian "Jetty Surf" Dispatch. $60 Frame 9/10 Lenses 9/10 (I put nine just cause they were bought used and worn by me a handful of times.

Got these from a user here but dont wear them enought to justify me keeping them. Comes with Origninal Icons and original 2nd icons and Box with Paperwork.
IMAG0282.jpg

IMAG0283.jpg

Next is my polished White Fuel Cells. $75 Frame 7/10 (Frames are tight just normal cleaning marks) Original Lenses (Black Iridium) 7/10 A few frame marks nothing that will be noticed when in a frame and maybe a few little knicks but not noticable
I bought some replace Violet Iridium Lenses for these as shown on frame 9/10 almost 10/10 just cause they are slightly used.
Come with Bag, original box missing, will come in generic oakley box.
IMAG0288.jpg

IMAG0287.jpg

IMAG0284.jpg

Last I got my FMJ with Fire pitbull $80. These are almost new Frame is super tight 9/10 and lenses almost flawlesss 9/10. I bought these glasses and bag only.
IMAG0291.jpg

IMAG0290.jpg

IMAG0289.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
pmmdd...

Replied

domo arigato gozaimas!

Username Hidden said:
domo arigato gozaimas!