1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Up for sale are a few of my FMJ Sports frames. They've been with me for awhile, but it is time to let them go. All the frames you see will come with a sport case and a box of some sort. 3 of the four pair are custom so I do not have an original box for them, and I did not receive a box with the Flak Jackets. All glasses are OBO. If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask. Happy Hunting!

- OCP Plasma Flak Jacket w/ Red Earsocks and Prizm Baseball Infield XLJ Lenses - $100.00
    - OCP Aluminum Radars (We're originally the G20 set, but lens is trashed) A flake of the nosebridge paint has come off. Picture is included - $190.00
    - OCP White Chrome Radars - $175.00
    - Black Chrome Flak Jackets w/ XLJ VR28 Black Polarized Lenses (I have the original Titanium as well and will include that with the sale. The edge of the left side of the orbital has a flake of chipped paint. I have included a picture of the flaw - $200.00

A Few Pairs - IMG_1140.JPG

A Few Pairs - IMG_1141.JPG

A Few Pairs - IMG_1142.JPG

A Few Pairs - IMG_1149.JPG

A Few Pairs - IMG_1151.JPG

A Few Pairs - IMG_1145.JPG

A Few Pairs - IMG_1143.JPG

Last edited by a moderator: 5/20/16
    Anonymous likes this.
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses