1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Looking to sell a couple pairs of x metals. Not looking for trades at this time as I am getting out of the Oakley game. All prices are shipped CONUS only. May ship international at my discretion and at buyers expense.

Complete carbon X squared very good condition. Complete with box, coin, soft case, and paperwork. sold

A few X Squared and Juliet for sale - ImageUploadedByTapatalk1427640489.956787.jpg

A few X Squared and Juliet for sale - ImageUploadedByTapatalk1427640507.175224.jpg

X Metal X Squared. Frame and rubber in good condition. Lenses have a couple scratches but nothing that effects my vision. This is for glasses only no box or anything else. sold

A few X Squared and Juliet for sale - ImageUploadedByTapatalk1427641522.330354.jpg

Custom Ti02 Juliet. Done by X-Man about a year and a half ago but barely worn. Maybe 2-3 times. Originally a Plasma pair. Them X-Man did the blast on the stems and nose bridge. Also of course tune up was done at the same time. Also the left lenses has a custom etching done by Edsjunk. Can be seen in pictures with Juliet script. Lenses are mint condition. sold

A few X Squared and Juliet for sale - ImageUploadedByTapatalk1427640795.045732.jpg

A few X Squared and Juliet for sale - ImageUploadedByTapatalk1427640808.747585.jpg

Last is an X serial number Juliet. Serial can be seen in the picture. Tune up only was done by the X-Man about a year ago and have not been worn since. Still has the original X metal finish as it did from the factory. Could not find any major blemishes on the frame. Lenses are a pair I had laying around out of another pair. I would rate them at 7.5/10. Asking $350

Can substitute a pair of either BI or ruby for extra cash.

A few X Squared and Juliet for sale - ImageUploadedByTapatalk1427641485.771167.jpg

A few X Squared and Juliet for sale - ImageUploadedByTapatalk1427641496.473527.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: 4/10/15
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    PM sent

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Replied

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Any interest in selling stands ?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    send me a pm with what you are in need of.....

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Driving thru VA right now

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Come on by and pick you up some nice x metals

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest