• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

A Good Day Today.

Oakster

I am Jim Jannard...
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Canada
Not to exciting, box only but was tossed in with a larger purchase. Now I just have to find the matching shades (or find someone with the shades).
DSC05215.jpg

DSC05216.jpg

...getting better. Never realized how nice these were until I got them. I had only seen pictures. Definitely the nicest Frog I have seen in person. Now I guess I am forced to get the rest of the STPL package (if anyone has NIB Holbrook, Jawbone, Eyeshade please PM me with price).
DSC05212.jpg

DSC05213.jpg

DSC05214.jpg

And a pretty average piece, but figured I should have one in the collection :). SO PUMPED! (pics were taken by the guy who I got it from - will take some with it in my case when I find the room for it).
DSC_1166.jpg

DSC_1175.jpg

DSC_1169.jpg

What WASN'T the Medusa made for?

That's a question that I don't know the answer to. The same question would apply to X Metal, OTT, Mars Leather... and many more. It's what makes Oakley different from the others and I think everyone on here would agree that the "what the heck is that" response to Oakley releases has been missing of late.

Still haven't found a spot for it yet - have a silver single mega ready to go, but another single and Medusa will certainly be noticed on the homefront.

well oakster if you need someone to take that medusa off your hands let me know.

But seriously oakster I would love to meet up one time and just see that medusa, I've always wanted one but they are so insanely priced and my wife hates them.

Are you in Edmonon? And there are only 3 things in my collection that I would absolutely not sell. Medusa isn't one of those. That said the asking price would be pretty steep.

Yea I'm in edmonton west end. Where are you located?

Now I have to ask what are the 3 things you wont sell?

Latest Posts

Back