• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

A good start..... as of November '16

I've been looking at Badmans
Don't pay MSRP! Badmans and Madmans have come down in price and you should be able to get some in the $120 range. I have a pair of Badmans and I am not a fan of the spring hinges. They do not feel secure on my face so they just sit in my display case. I will sell them in 10 years when they get back up to half of their original MSRP :rolleyes:. Beware that lots of people have had issues with broken hinges. They are x-metals in name only.

Don't pay MSRP! Badmans and Madmans have come down in price and you should be able to get some in the $120 range. I have a pair of Badmans and I am not a fan of the spring hinges. They do not feel secure on my face so they just sit in my display case. I will sell them in 10 years when they get back up to half of their original MSRP :rolleyes:. Beware that lots of people have had issues with broken hinges. They are x-metals in name only.
Wow... good info to know. Yeah I've been seeing a lot of them on Ebay BNIB for $120-$150... still going down. I didn't know about the spring hinge issue. They haven't been super-high on my priority list anyway. My real passion is the Pit Boss. $$$$$ :cool-20:

Wow... good info to know. Yeah I've been seeing a lot of them on Ebay BNIB for $120-$150... still going down. I didn't know about the spring hinge issue. They haven't been super-high on my priority list anyway. My real passion is the Pit Boss. $$$$$ :cool-20:
Good thing there's a PB or 2 or 3 for sale in the exchange section right now too.