• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

A good start to Father's day

Ouch. Don't babies stay in the hospital a few days anyway?
He'll be stuck in the nursery and out of our hands for a few days.... Minimum 48 hrs... Maybe up to 10 days...

In country where you don't pay the hospital up front ( taxes instead) They kick your @$$ out asap ... Ready or not ... At least we don't have to take a loan to pay the Man tho...

He'll be stuck in the nursery and out of our hands for a few days.... Minimum 48 hrs... Maybe up to 10 days...

In country where you don't pay the hospital up front ( taxes instead) They kick your @$$ out asap ... Ready or not ... At least we don't have to take a loan to pay the Man tho...
There you go....taxes pay for the hospital. NICE.

Over here it sucks.... they try to milk the insurance companies dry......

At least you have a great gift for today.....and every fathers day after. :)

Congratulations.

FML... If I ever owed that much after a child birth I'd jump off a bridge...

To think people also pay that much a year for College/University ...

Poor poor Society ... :(

Turn everything into a business
I read college here is at least 30-40k per year now. Damn

Here,in Tennessee,if the baby is healthy they toss both the mom and baby out 24hrs after birth..cuts down on the bill when ppl skip out w/o paying
Not up here.....they will milk it for anything they can get.....healthy mom and kid..... I think it's 2-4 days at least.

Not up here.....they will milk it for anything they can get.....healthy mom and kid..... I think it's 2-4 days at least.
Here there's sooooo woman w/o insurance having multiple kids and the ER can't turn em away,then they skip out..the hospital gets judgement but they never get their $$

Here there's sooooo woman w/o insurance having multiple kids and the ER can't turn em away,then they skip out..the hospital gets judgement but they never get their $$
Daaaaaaaaaamn. I'm sure that has to happen here too.

Back