• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

A group of awesome dudes got me this stuff...

Jacob Carstens

I am Jim Jannard...
Copenhagen, Denmark
We definitely need some Saturday positivity - remember it's weekend guys - so I'll spread a little love around :lolsign:.
Just recived the below items yesterday and I want to extent my deepest gratitude to @Brian Nickell for getting me the Denmark bag - awesome bro :D ; @Yoshida for trading me the Jet Black/Light Blue Minute - they're even better than I had hoped :) ; @zwc0442 for trading me the Ruby XX lenses - beautiful match in my Tio2 :p. And not least @Milkypete for taking care of gathering and getting the stuff to Copenhagen - you guys rock :agree:.
My f..... up short term memory is the reason I bought 2 of the Notre Dame XX :crazy:.
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

We definitely need some Saturday positivity - remember it's weekend guys - so I'll spread a little love around :lolsign:.
Just recived the below items yesterday and I want to extent my deepest gratitude to @Brian Nickell for getting me the Denmark bag - awesome bro :D ; @Yoshida for trading me the Jet Black/Light Blue Minute - they're even better than I had hoped :) ; @zwc0442 for trading me the Ruby XX lenses - beautiful match in my Tio2 :p. And not least @Milkypete for taking care of gathering and getting the stuff to Copenhagen - you guys rock :agree:.
My f..... up short term memory is the reason I bought 2 of the Notre Dame XX :crazy:.
View attachment 221660 View attachment 221661 View attachment 221662 View attachment 221663 View attachment 221664
Congrats. Great to see the help you've gotten. :)

Back