• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

A Guy Was Going To Give Me Romeo 1s For Free And Then...:

great story with a great result - unlike my recent romeo 'steal'
last week a plasma/fire pair came up on ebay uk described as 'oakleys with titanium chassis'. i asked the seller how much for a buy it now - got an email back saying £75 posted. needless to say i couldn't pay quick enough!! however, the following morning i checked my emails only to find my money refunded with the message in the picture below.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1413371702.906648.jpg

now i know how a fisherman feels when he has one come off the hook just before he get it in his landing net!!!

great story with a great result - unlike my recent romeo 'steal'
last week a plasma/fire pair came up on ebay uk described as 'oakleys with titanium chassis'. i asked the seller how much for a buy it now - got an email back saying £75 posted. needless to say i couldn't pay quick enough!! however, the following morning i checked my emails only to find my money refunded with the message in the picture below.

View attachment 109475

now i know how a fisherman feels when he has one come off the hook just before he get it in his landing net!!!

damn!

I've given a few pairs away to relatives and close friends. I must be mad! :)

Back