1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. zhong

zhong Oakley Enthusiast

So i bought an xmetal juliet off Ebay for what to me is a reasonable amount of money, sent her for a tune up at oakley Singapore, sanded and polished some bits, and now shes sporting what i coin an "XP" finish (xmetal/polished). Lenses are jade polar cut by IH awhile back.

i left the inside of the nose bridge and the tips of the earstems in xmetal just to have some variation. Earstems just for the contrast, nose bridge to minimise reflection from inside :)
    and of course the serial A little diy juliet project - DSC_0527.jpg
    A little diy juliet project - DSC_0525.jpg A little diy juliet project - DSC_0524.jpg A little diy juliet project - DSC_0528.jpg A little diy juliet project - DSC_0522.jpg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Nortika

Nortika Oakley Expert Premium Member

Those look awesome, you did a great job! The polished and x-metal make a nice TI02

3. thisguy

thisguy Oakley Expert

Good job on doing the custom work yourself. It looks nice with the jade lenses also.

4. pjd1234

pjd1234 X METAL NERD

Very nice

5. zhong

zhong Oakley Enthusiast

Thanks guys.. Very encouraging :)
    some more detailed photos A little diy juliet project - DSC_0530.jpg A little diy juliet project - DSC_0526.jpg A little diy juliet project - DSC_0525_1.jpg A little diy juliet project - DSC_0532.jpg A little diy juliet project - DSC_0533.jpg A little diy juliet project - DSC_0531.jpg
    A little diy juliet project - DSC_0524_1.jpg A little diy juliet project - DSC_0521.jpg A little diy juliet project - DSC_0522_1.jpg

Last edited: 3/12/15
    Carrera1963 likes this.
  6. X-metaL_GhosT

X-metaL_GhosT Oakley Enthusiast

Sick piece

7. GH4AU

GH4AU Carbon Fanatic Premium Member

Those look sharp! I really like the jade lenses.

8. zhong

zhong Oakley Enthusiast

Yeah e jades are awesome.. Pretty decent to look thru too. Neutral colours with just a subtle touch of blue. @InfiniteHero cut them from Flak xljs. the frames are a good match too. The jades were loose in the plasma frame they were previously in. Snug in these :)