• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

A little help here

Trucker360

Last of the cowboys
New castle
What's the thing that looks like a backward L on my lense........and also I'm not too thrilled with my galaxy polarized lense for my batwolfs. I got it to try polarized with my electronics in the semi. I'm not in a position to buy an oakley polarized lenses so what's a good cheaper alternative. Wavella? Thanks guys.

20161017_110503.jpg

Wow that's bad! How old are they?

Fuse is the cheapest with decent colors

I mostly use ikon though. They have good stuff.

Revant and walleva have the same colors unless you have the higher tier lenses.

I got them from ebay so I'm not sure on age. They are ice iridum. The galaxy lenses is supposed to be like bip but it's too light. I'd be willing to spend say 20-30$ for a lense that is on par with bip or bi. And not blue. I like black lenses.

It's wierd how the peeling follows the exact shape of the lens.

Have they maybe been crushed at some point causing the anti reflective coating to split ?

The darkest lenses that i've come across were by Exovista i think they are called midnight blue.
They were too dark for me.
Although i've no idea how bid a product range they have

I got them from ebay so I'm not sure on age. They are ice iridum. The galaxy lenses is supposed to be like bip but it's too light. I'd be willing to spend say 20-30$ for a lense that is on par with bip or bi. And not blue. I like black lenses.

I would return them if possible. There is a aftermarket thread that has pics and comparisons on lenses. Black is pretty easy so you shouldn't have a problem finding a pair you like. Just remember the silver rule... "you get what you pay for".

I would return them if possible. There is a aftermarket thread that has pics and comparisons on lenses. Black is pretty easy so you shouldn't have a problem finding a pair you like. Just remember the silver rule... "you get what you pay for".
Right, I've had them a few weeks now so I'm not too worried about it

Back