• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

A little help identifying lens colors.

Have you looked at the whole thread I posted?

There were some interesting pictures showing the differences

O-review Is a very good source, but not know all the end all of Oakley...

There was also a debate wether DPP has iridium on it or not ... Because 'official' sources didn't say there was ...

But your eyes can definitely tell your there IS Iridium

My Split jackets (9099-13) are just yellow on Oakley and H.I yellow on o-reivew. They don't have any iridium and all yellow lenses I could see on Oakley.com at the moment are normal yellow (and named as such) except for goggle lenses which are H.I yellow and have a blue iridium coating..

When I got my SI half jacket array the three lenses were listed as clear, hi yellow and grey. There is no iridium to the hi yellow. I later bought a pair of hi blue and they are the hi yellow with a blue iridium coating

When I got my SI half jacket array the three lenses were listed as clear, hi yellow and grey. There is no iridium to the hi yellow. I later bought a pair of hi blue and they are the hi yellow with a blue iridium coating

Nice to know. Looks like they only call the goggle lenses with blue coating H.I yellow now though. Don't think I've seen H.I blue lately

Back