• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

A Little Help Identifying These...

jeremiahp

Oakley Beginner
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
I bought these a few years back at Ross (along with several other oakleys over the years) and they're the only pair of Oakleys that I've ever owned without a name on the inside arm. One side has the typical 'made in the usa' and that's it. Any help identifying would be much appreciated.

View attachment 99841 View attachment 99840 View attachment 99839 I bought these a few years back at Ross (along with several other oakleys over the years) and they're the only pair of Oakleys that I've ever owned without a name on the inside arm. One side has the typical 'made in the usa' and that's it. Any help identifying would be much appreciated.
Yep, Oakley Scar.
Frame color is butterscotch but they don't have the correct lenses fitted for the sku# model no. 04-552.
They were released under that sku# with 24k Gold Iridium (very bright yellow color). Those look like they're fitted with black.

That is an Oakley Scar in Persimmon with Black Iridium.
Actually looking again it might well be....
Just looked very yellow in that lighting and not as "orangey" as the Persimmon frame is.
Would also explain why it has black lenses....
Yep, I think I stand corrected. Persimmon/Black sku# 04-551, well spotted @RetinaBurn.

I do not know about those pair, but my Electric Blue/Ice Iridium absolutely, beyond a shadow of a doubt said "Skar" on the inside of one of the stems ... right in the blue molding.

I do not know ... It is what it is.

Back