• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

A Little Help Please

I have yet to see them in person because it's an hour drive, but I may go take a look. Still not sure if the lenses are polarized or not. $450 just seems a little bit pricey considering there's no box or coin.

personally? pass. wait for something like these :

For Sale - Juliet Carbon 4th gen | Oakley Forum
maybe you bought them?

anyway, get a decent pair for cheap and get your own lenses. i HIGHLY RECOMMEND getting some prizm custom cuts, so you future proof your juliets, oh an if necessary get xman tune to make em last.

I wish! I don't have access to the marketplace yet. I would have been all over that pair.

What are your thoughts on these? The ad says $250. No box or coin but I plan on wearing them. Probably going to send them to Xman for refinish.

image.jpg
image.jpg

different finish. than the other two but priced right. you may not need to get them refinished as the metal itself should be ok but the nosebridge may just need a tune (replacing the rubber "tendons" inside.

Yep, those are ok - lenses have been replaced, but the frame is legit as the others said.

Thanks guys. I appreciate all the help. Do the polished frames have different stems? I read through that thread but was getting mixed answers.

Latest Posts

Back