• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

A Little Help..

I have been watching that pair for over a month now, I still cant say for sure what it is. I know it is NOT electric blue.

Yeah definitely not electric blue..

I've been watching it for that long too.. Finally just decided to make an offer at it.. and it was accepted, to my surprise. I'll let you guys know how they look when I receive them in a couple days.

Got some more info from the seller.. this is what she had to say..

"Hi, just got your message. I was the sunglass buyer for Sam's Club in the late nineties. I bought for 450+ clubs and I acquired a one-time opportunity with a lot of Oakley's and absolutely jumped on it, I think it was about 5,000-7,000 pairs. Without any advertising except for word-of-mouth, we sold out in 2 days. I was fortunate to go through and purchase a few pairs before I shipped them out including these. I wish I could give more information about the color or lens but I can tell you these were one of only a couple of pairs-a true RARE Limited Edition, I Have never seen them since. My husband only wore them a couple of times and treasured them along with the others, kind of wish I bought more! "

Back