• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

A little lucky this evening!

Trust me. I will be asking! I noticed one store has a new display case now. The older one was white with the women's Oakley script so I am not sure where it went. My wife ran into an Oakley rep where we used to live and asked him about display cases. He said Oakley owns them now, not the stores, and Oakley take them back when new ones are installed. That was in northern Manitoba. I am not sure if its the same here in New Brunswick (Canada that is:drinks:).

Trust me. I will be asking! I noticed one store has a new display case now. The older one was white with the women's Oakley script so I am not sure where it went. My wife ran into an Oakley rep where we used to live and asked him about display cases. He said Oakley owns them now, not the stores, and Oakley take them back when new ones are installed. That was in northern Manitoba. I am not sure if its the same here in New Brunswick (Canada that is:drinks:).
That's wat I've always heard that they take them back with them. The store I was able to pick this up from said the Rep just told them not to use it anymore, and they could sell it or give it away if they wanted. So I'm sure it's just random everywhere. The best of luck my friend! :cool-20:

That's the party line but it rarely seems to happen in practice.

Latest Posts

Back