• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

A Little PM Problem.

yoshi1984

I love working Dispatch
California
I have a habit of deleting / cleaning out my PM inbox quite often, but it sux we can't go to our trash can and try to save any messages we have deleted maybe by accident.
i had to PM a person again since I deleted their message with their paypal info, and i couldn't find their info on my paypal history. :( sigh.

so this is just more about my OCD 'ish habit of constantly deleting old messages and my own email in box i never keep old emails for very long.

but anyway thought i'd bring this up.

Off my topic but has anyone else ever notied that the 'facebook' connect link for the oakley forum doesn't work? at least not for me? it used to but lately when I've tried using it the link is dead. Has anyone noticed that?:blink:

I have a habit of deleting / cleaning out my PM inbox quite often, but it sux we can't go to our trash can and try to save any messages we have deleted maybe by accident.
i had to PM a person again since I deleted their message with their paypal info, and i couldn't find their info on my paypal history. :( sigh.

so this is just more about my OCD 'ish habit of constantly deleting old messages and my own email in box i never keep old emails for very long.

but anyway thought i'd bring this up.

Off my topic but has anyone else ever notied that the 'facebook' connect link for the oakley forum doesn't work? at least not for me? it used to but lately when I've tried using it the link is dead. Has anyone noticed that?:blink:

YES! the facebook connect link is broken for me too. but i jsut keep my account logged in all the time now so no biggie.. although it would be good if it was fixed

Didn't realize it was broken, I will look into it and fix it

Thanks,

Back