• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

A Little Ultrablend

GH4AU

Carbon Fanatic
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
The South
I'm not much of an O-matter fan, but I had to have the Ultrablend FCs due to their limited release. They look pretty sweet.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1406941449.750055.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1406941525.873425.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1406941541.991545.jpg

Crap, with every picture of these I go back and forth on if I'll get them. Preferring a greenish color, I saw some pics recently that made them look very green, and got me excited. Then I see these that make them look flat brown. Grrr.....

I don't like the Fuelie at all i much prefer Gascan but i have to admit that paint scheme is nice AND i have Black Ultrablend coming next week , first time I've bought something knowing that i don't like them and worst of all i now want the Sage .

Crap, with every picture of these I go back and forth on if I'll get them. Preferring a greenish color, I saw some pics recently that made them look very green, and got me excited. Then I see these that make them look flat brown. Grrr.....
I would say that picture represents an actual color of the glasses.

Awesome you were able to get 2. That makes it easier to see the uniqueness between the pairs from being hand painted.

I don't like the Fuelie at all i much prefer Gascan but i have to admit that paint scheme is nice AND i have Black Ultrablend coming next week , first time I've bought something knowing that i don't like them and worst of all i now want the Sage .
I look forward to receiving the black. The pictures of it look so badass.

Love the bottom one. I wear mine alot as I have only 2 Cerakote pair and love the feel/look. I will definitely be getting the black pair when. They're avaliable.

DIY

Not to put down the Ultrablend pair, but this type of paint pattern isn't tough. It's been used by military guys for quick and dirty camo patterns for a long time. The Ultrablend is Cerakote, which is cool, but part of the fun with these patterns is how they evolve with use.

I did a pair of Tens with a tan rattle can and a small patch of mesh about a year ago. Literally 5 minutes worth of work.
F34EE009-4DB4-4D1F-B8F0-37295271386B-2977-000001E27A2E711A_zps8bd40128.jpg
336752F9-7193-4514-B999-783429AB10B6-2977-000001E26EFFDBE1_zpsb156d2cf.jpg

They look a lot more worn now. Could probably use a strip and re-do at this point.

That's the fun part about custom stuff. Don't find something for sale you like? Make it yourself! Or commission Dr Chop.

Latest Posts

Back