• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

BHarry

The Eclectic Collector
Northern Nevada
In the summer months I typically don't have a lot of time for posting because my job/life is very hectic. I do however find time to buy things… I figured I would do a long overdue update on some of the stuff I hadn't shared since this summer :beach:

I was able to find a like new Stealth Timebomb and an awesome black face Minute Machine. I found a pair of polished-VR28BI Half-X I couldn't resist (I didn't have a polished one and wanted to see how well hatchet hinges worked as a replacement). I picked up a pair of square stemmed R1s and a X-metal R2. The R2 is in ok shape, but I am super happy to have the small R2 coin!:party: I found a NIB Rust Decay Breadbox for a steal :assassin:.

Last but not least, I got a carbon fiber carabiner. I really like them, but wasn't sure I would get one until I found this number. I picked up #24 because Kobe Bryant has been my favorite player for many years and I was able to see his last game this year!
IMG_5037.JPG
IMG_5039.JPG
IMG_5040.JPG
IMG_5041.JPG
IMG_5042.JPG
IMG_5043.JPG
IMG_5046.JPG
IMG_5048.JPG
IMG_5044.JPG
IMG_5045.JPG

Awesome much? Loving the xmetals and the carbon carabiner.
Thank you! I'm loving those as well, but my favorite of everything just might be the coin. I've been kinda trying to get one for over a year. I don't even have it displayed yet, but I love it... my precious...oh sorry :eek::D

Thank you! I'm loving those as well, but my favorite of everything just might be the coin. I've been kinda trying to get one for over a year. I don't even have it displayed yet, but I love it... my precious...oh sorry :eek::D
Why is the small r2 coin so saught after?

Why is the small r2 coin so saught after?
It was limited in its production. Most R2s came with a big Romeo coin in the older 2 piece box. Also, the guy in the Medusa may or may not be James Jannard. He's smoking a cigar which is most likely a Romeo y Julieta. Being that the Romeo and Juliet were named for cigars not Renaissance characters, it is very esoteric in its appeal. Plus it looks pretty cool ;)

Last edited:
It was limited in its production. Most R2s came with a big Romeo coin in the older 2 piece box. Also, the guy in the Medusa may or may not be James Jannard. He's smoking a cigar which is most likely a Romeo. Being that the Romeo and Juliet were named for cigars not Renaissance characters, it is very esoteric in its appeal. Plus it looks pretty cool ;)

Cool story on the coin. I have never had one, I guess that's why. It's hard to even find an R2 box

It was limited in its production. Most R2s came with a big Romeo coin in the older 2 piece box. Also, the guy in the Medusa may or may not be James Jannard. He's smoking a cigar which is most likely a Romeo. Being that the Romeo and Juliet were named for cigars not Renaissance characters, it is very esoteric in its appeal. Plus it looks pretty cool ;)
That makes sense. What's pictured on the other side of the coin?

Back