1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Jamie.k

Jamie.k Oakley Beginner

Hi. I have got a little problem with my almost 2 years old Garage Rock sunglasses. The left leg got a little loosened and Oakley said they have to get repaired or order replacement. I don't think it's wise to pay that much to simply tighten one leg (plus shipping fee) so I've searched around but found nothing. No visible screws makes it hard to do simple adjustment by myself.
    How do people adjust their sunglasses if theirs' legs got loosen?!
    Thanks.
    Jamie

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. G-901

G-901 Oakley Expert

I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong but I don't THINK you can fix it on the O matter frames as they're snap together..if you can I need a pair fixed myself

3. Jamie.k

Jamie.k Oakley Beginner

Thanks for the response G-901. So there is no way to make it tight? Ahh.. that's not a good news.

4. G-901

G-901 Oakley Expert

That that I've found on forum or Google search:help:..maybe if I'm wrong someone will chime in with the winning answer

5. Mr. Bright5ide

Mr. Bright5ide Oakley Beginner

Had the same happen with a pair of Antix & never heard of a way to fix them so I just lived with it (until I accidentally left them behind at a Five Guys restaurant one day..). I tried to always close the loose leg first so that it was less likely to swing open when not wearing them.