• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

A Modest Collection, You Say?

FlyingV

Oakley Enthusiast
It seems whenever I read about a modest collection on here, the pictures do not relate. Haha. So I offer you an honest, modest, collection. I currently only have enough to fill one shelf. I have two cases, but I have other things to display as well. The Oakley cases look great with anything on display!

IMAG0313_zpsd1a1daae.jpg

IMAG0314_zps8526f828.jpg

dude, the oakley shelf alone is MORE than modest....most of us do NOT have oakley shelves. soooo, your collection does not qualify as modest, lol.

But I only have 9 pairs of Oakley's! Haha. Seems modest compared to the collections I've seen on here!

Humble our a**ses. Some do not even have display cases to begin with. Nice collection.

Haha, my apologies. I think even if I only had one pair of Oakley's, I'd still have the display cases. They are great for displaying anything. Love having my watches on display. Much better than anything else I've seen available to buy. And much easier than building a custom solution. I almost picked up a second double wide that was listed here in Vegas for $3XX, but I have nowhere to put it and it sold quick!

Thanks for the kind words though guys!

But I only have 9 pairs of Oakley's! Haha. Seems modest compared to the collections I've seen on here!
Welcome and a nice start! It's a start because when you have two displays they seem to fill up...

Back