• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

A New Experience

wysatta1

Oakley Enthusiast
Texas
So today a friend of mine was explaining to me how great his sunglasses were for fishing, curious i asked what brand he was using. He handed me the costas and i had no choice but to try them. I took them off as soon as i put them on. I politely told him they are garbage, and handed him my split jackets to try on. he texted me 3 hours later with a picture of him in a pair of jawbones.......i converted a non believer!:cool:

I have always been, and i have made it my mission to be a prophet to those who know not what they are missing :D

I wondered why costas were so popular. Fashion with out functionality.

i have had multiple people try to convert me to costas and i must admit i tried them because my last name is costa but they are garbage i would not take 100 pairs of them for one pair of my oakleys

I agree completly. And the safety of them wouldnt be very good at all. They are glass for god sakes.
As far as you stn....you should get into their business say your related and get paid.....that way you can buy oakleys ;)

From what i can tell by what he is telling me, since he is still new to oakley naming.... He has vented g30 and vr28bip. I saw in the pic he had a " black" reflective lense. He corrected me saying it was brown tint and had polarized etching. He also said he had a blue lense with "teeth holes" in the sides, and everything looks pink when looking through them. Based upon his newfound knowledge of the greatness that is oakley....i came to two conclusions.....he will quickly become one of us in notime, and oakley collectors are so cute whrn they first start out.

Back