1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. wysatta1

wysatta1 Oakley Enthusiast

So today a friend of mine was explaining to me how great his sunglasses were for fishing, curious i asked what brand he was using. He handed me the costas and i had no choice but to try them. I took them off as soon as i put them on. I politely told him they are garbage, and handed him my split jackets to try on. he texted me 3 hours later with a picture of him in a pair of jawbones.......i converted a non believer!:cool:

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Teetogreen

Teetogreen Oakley Collector

An oakley believer. Great to meet you.

3. wysatta1

I have always been, and i have made it my mission to be a prophet to those who know not what they are missing :D

4. Ecko

Ecko Team RamRod Staff Member Premium Member

I wondered why costas were so popular. Fashion with out functionality.

5. GRFMotorsports

GRFMotorsports is an Oakley whore Premium Member

I hope your friend bought a real pair.... spread the good news!

6. stn51

stn51 I NEED ANOTHER FUEL CELL!

i have had multiple people try to convert me to costas and i must admit i tried them because my last name is costa but they are garbage i would not take 100 pairs of them for one pair of my oakleys

7. wysatta1

I agree completly. And the safety of them wouldnt be very good at all. They are glass for god sakes.
    As far as you stn....you should get into their business say your related and get paid.....that way you can buy oakleys ;)

8. atrain

atrain O-Forums Boss of Bosses

Good man!! I have converted most of my family and some friends. They all now see what I have been talking about the last 18 years!! Did he get some polorized for fishing?

9. wysatta1

From what i can tell by what he is telling me, since he is still new to oakley naming.... He has vented g30 and vr28bip. I saw in the pic he had a " black" reflective lense. He corrected me saying it was brown tint and had polarized etching. He also said he had a blue lense with "teeth holes" in the sides, and everything looks pink when looking through them. Based upon his newfound knowledge of the greatness that is oakley....i came to two conclusions.....he will quickly become one of us in notime, and oakley collectors are so cute whrn they first start out.

10. stn51

stn51 I NEED ANOTHER FUEL CELL!

the addiction begins!!!!!!!