• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

A New Member From The Netherlands

Hey Welcome here, the 3rd Dutch guy on here :)
Wow, we are becoming many :O Great to see another Dutchie, not many O collectors out here so...

Hey Monster Beetle,

Thanks! proud to be Dutch.. haha.
I was looking into your pictures from your collection nice man!! You are a true collector.
How much towers/stands/displays do you have in total? And where are you from?
Well seriously beautiful collection!

I am near Utrecht. At the moment I have two single towers, but actually a lack of space, haha ;) I cannot put another tower in the room here, but these do not have enough space for my glasses... Difficult situation :p

I am near Utrecht. At the moment I have two single towers, but actually a lack of space, haha ;) I cannot put another tower in the room here, but these do not have enough space for my glasses... Difficult situation :p

Haha I don't have that problem... yet haha. You really have some unbelievable stuff.. what's your most precious one?
My collection is still small, only 7 glasses in total. And because this forum It seems that i've got en rare tower/display (see pic)
I also wanted to ask you If maybe you have some spare displays you want to sell??

Oakley Display stand 3/3 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Oakley Display stand 1/3 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Hmm, most precious one... That's hard... My very first O was a Juliet, that one really means a lot to me. My OTT's are ones I really love, as I do my plates and Racing jackets. However I think the ones that I love the most are my zeroes. Just because they are mad, also really O, they created a new style. They were science and look mad...

Latest Posts

Back