1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. MAGNUS

MAGNUS Oakley Beginner

Hi every one. I have been scanning the forums for some time now and finally decided to join. Every one here seems really cool {Unlike some other forums particularly martial arts forums} .Every one here is really courtious and knowledgable about the Oakley product.

My first pair or serious sun glasses were Ray-Bans. They looked a lot like the ones Robert Deniro had in Heat {little smaller though} My second pair was a pair of sporty looking Arnettes. My friend worked at SunGlass Hut and introduced me to those pairs. I new of Oakley's but never looked at them because I figured they were too expensive.

Now a year and a half ago I decided to buy my first pair of Oakleys. I wanted to buy Oakleys because; 1. Some one swiped my Ray Bans while I was talking to my uncle at Kinko's. I accidently left my Arnettes at the park whil exersizing. So now i did not own a pair of sunglasses.
    2. I got a better paying job, and now had more purchasing power.

Some Oakley's are expensive but, Oakley has a lot of models that are afordable. Some that are cheaper then my Ray-Bans. To tell you the truth I would have started to collect them earlier if I knew about other afordable options.

Fast forward too now. I need to join Oakley-holics anonymous. I have eleven pairs, including the small Icon pack, blue and chrome large caribiner, tri-fold wallet, two hoodies, bug eye back pack, two tea shirts, and joging long sleeve.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Oakle y

Oakle y Something Something Darkside Premium Member Lifetime Member

Welcome to the forum sounds like the disease is running its course.

3. OakleyGuru379

OakleyGuru379 What is that thing?!

Welcome to the forum!

4. marc2040

marc2040 Guest

Welcome aboard :welcome:

5. Teetogreen

Teetogreen Oakley Collector

Welcome. Not an addiction but a collection.

6. gene

gene Oakley Enthusiast

Welcome to OF!

7. Havok

Havok Oakley Beginner

Welcome to the club.

8. washi me sensie

washi me sensie The Oakley R┼Źnin

welcome to the forum bro!!